Precision is the premier digital planning and media buying firm that combines the best of the commercial and political worlds to bring you data driven, successful campaigns.
We seek a full-time Senior Media Strategist who will be responsible for planning and implementing advertising campaigns. Specific responsibilities will include:
· Creating strategic media plans that reach client objectives through digital mediums which include search, social networks (FB & Twitter), DSP, pre-roll & banners ads
· Implementing digital media campaigns across media platforms
· Using data based research programs such as ComScore or online tools to find rationale for media recommendations
· Overseeing client budget to ensure the correct budget allocation and pacing
· Becoming a key contact between clients and partner vendors
· Training an Account Manager
· Reporting and optimization of campaigns
· Reviewing advertising contracts
· Trafficking advertising
The ideal candidate will be able to work under tight deadlines in order to provide an outstanding level of service to our clients. In addition, candidates should have:
· Experience at an advertising agency or fundraising / new media team of a political campaign
· Strong understanding of branding media plan or direct response lead generation campaigns
· Previous ad trafficking experience with ad serving platforms such as DART, Atlas, Media Mind etc
· Strong attention to detail
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Comfortable talking to clients and negotiating contracts
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Knowledge of Convio, Salsa and other CRM programs a plus
· This position is based in our Washington, D.C. office.
Precision is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates your interest in joining our team.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org