Precision is the premier digital planning and media buying firm that combines the best of the commercial and political worlds to bring you data driven, successful campaigns.
We seek a full-time Fellow. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Passion for technology, marketing and Democratic politics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Experience writing online content social media, blogs, email marketing
- Desire to organize data and work toward actionable outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of Excel, Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as part of a team
- Understands deadlines
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM/DFA), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising
- Knowledge of media buying and/or planning
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salsa, Convio, Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp or similar platforms
- Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Vine
- Knowledge of analytics and/or monitoring platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Hootsuite, Topsy
- Work with the Media Planner to build media plans, book buys, create IOs, etc.
- Create supporting documents (e.g. flowcharts, decks, pacing docs, etc.) for campaigns as requested by the Media Planner.
- Set up and manage client folders in the shared drive to ensure all documents pertaining to a campaign are accessible to the team.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Schedule: Full-time; 3-6 months, extended pending review. A full time position will be considered after the completion of the fellowship program.
Job Type: Paid Fellowship
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you.