Precision is the premier digital planning and media buying firm that combines the best of the commercial and political worlds to bring you data driven, successful campaigns.
About The Job
Precision Network is seeking a full-time Senior Programmatic Campaign Manager to join our team in either Washington, D.C. or New York, NY. This role will be responsible for overseeing the execution and management of a number of programmatic campaigns across numerous clients. Candidates will show a demonstrated passion for digital media and experience managing digital advertising campaigns. Applicants should have extensive hands-on experience in buying platforms and a high level of comfort handling data sets to make optimization decisions.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ownership of campaign set-up, QA, implementation, and ongoing management of programmatic campaigns for a core group of clients
- Ensuring campaigns meet and exceed predetermined client KPIs
- Working alongside the media planning team to develop effective programmatic media plans
- Assisting with day-to-day responsibilities of a team of 2-3: prioritize task flow and ensure consistent quality of work
- Maintaining key relationships with inventory suppliers, data providers, and ad tech partners
- Educating and guiding colleagues in skills and knowledge needed in the digital media space: staying on top of industry trends
About Precision Network
We work with inspiring political leaders and causes as well as some of the most successful corporations and cutting-edge businesses. This is not a highly regimented office environment filled with cubicles: we move fast to drive success for our clients and are constantly focused on improving our core advertising product. This is an opportunity to work alongside a group of individuals committed to pushing the limits of what’s possible in digital advertising – and to have fun while doing so.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-4+ years relevant work experience
- 2-3+ years hands-on experience with demand side platforms (DSPs) such as DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), The Trade Desk (TTD), etc.
- Highly data-driven and a strong background leveraging analytics to make campaign optimizations
- Well organized and highly detail oriented
- We welcome applicants with significant programmatic media planning experience looking to transition into a product-oriented buyer role
Great to have:
- Experience running campaigns for political or public affairs clients
- Enthusiasm for Democratic and progressive politics
- Experience trafficking creative in an ad-server such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Experience with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Knowledge of SQL, R Studio or other data analysis programming languages and software
- Knowledge of business intelligence dashboard software such as Datorama or Tableau
- Experience with or knowledge of outcome-driven experimental design and audience opinion surveys
Precision Network offers a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid healthcare, vision & dental
- 401(k) with employer match of 4%
- 12 days PTO (increases annually) + 3 flex days
- 12 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Monthly phone reimbursement
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precision Network provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.
We seek a full-time Fellow. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Passion for technology, marketing and Democratic politics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Experience writing online content social media, blogs, email marketing
- Desire to organize data and work toward actionable outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of Excel, Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as part of a team
- Understands deadlines
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM/DFA), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising
- Knowledge of media buying and/or planning
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salsa, Convio, Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp or similar platforms
- Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Vine
- Knowledge of analytics and/or monitoring platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Hootsuite, Topsy
- Work with the Media Planner to build media plans, book buys, create IOs, etc.
- Create supporting documents (e.g. flowcharts, decks, pacing docs, etc.) for campaigns as requested by the Media Planner.
- Set up and manage client folders in the shared drive to ensure all documents pertaining to a campaign are accessible to the team.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Schedule: Full-time; 3-6 months, extended pending review. A full time position will be considered after the completion of the fellowship program.
Job Type: Paid Fellowship
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you.